If you are planning a trip to Memphis then it is good to get to know about the local food culture. There is no need to worry, if you are a vegetarian because Memphis offers both non vegetarian and vegetarian food. In addition, the prices at restaurants and hotels are affordable. So, you don’t have to really worry about your budget. Memphis is also famous for many other things like museums, hotels, bars, clubs, parks, zoo, etc.
Foods to try in Memphis
Below is the list of food items you must try, when you visit Memphis.
- BBQ Nachos: This is one dish, which you must definitely try in Memphis to kill your BBQ cravings in one shot. The sprinkled cheese, the tangy BBQ sauce will definitely make you fall in love with this dish.
- BBQ Spaghetti: This dish is a favorite of most of the locals in Memphis. In fact, from kids to adults everybody loves this dish in Memphis. Do try this dish with your loved ones to have good time.
- BBQ Pizza: This is something which you should not miss when you visit Memphis. This BBQ pizza is a preferred by many people since 1950s and one of them includes Elvis. Do try this tangy BBQ pizza and you will find it very tasty!
- BBQ Ribs: The delicious BBQ ribs are also something, which you must definitely give a try. In general, these BBQ ribs are cooked with pork ribs, garlic, pepper, salt and barbeque sauce.
- Sweet & Sour Cauliflower: If you are in search of a good vegetarian dish in Memphis then you must try this. The combination of sweet and sour taste is really great. You can even ask for the recipe of this sweet & sour cauliflower to cook at home and remember Memphis in a unique way!
- Meatball Sub: There are so many restaurants in Memphis, which offer this dish. Besides, it tastes really yummy. Meat balls dipped in melted cheese and tomato sauce make you fall in love with this dish. In general, ground beef, bread crumbs, cloves, garlic, dried Italian seasonings, cheese, beaten egg white, French baguette, olive oil, spaghetti sauce and salt are used in preparing it.
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp: If you like shrimps then this dish is for you. It really tastes delicious.
- Glazed Donuts: These donuts can bring a big smile on your kids face. Do try them with your kids when you visit Memphis this time.
- Ocean Pyramid: This beautiful dish generally comes with rice, salmon, ponzu sauce, avocado, bluefin tuna and yellowtail tuna. It tastes really different from the regular dishes. Do try it with your family members when you visit Memphis this time.
There are so many websites and blogs online where you can find details of the top rated restaurants, bars and clubs in Memphis. Take the help of such sites to get an idea about the best restaurants, bars and clubs there.
Make sure to visit the best restaurant in Memphis and enjoy the above dishes!