Georgetown University is well known to be the most selective educational institute as it accepts only 12% of the total applications for admission of freshers every year. Hence, it becomes quite essential to post application with the right documents for perusal of selecting community of the University.
Students aspiring to enroll in the acclaimed educational institute must be careful while submitting their application. Hope the tips provided in this blog will be helpful for candidates to apply in this premier University.
Here are some tips to follow while applying:
- If you have decided to apply, don’t wait till the last minute to submit the application. It is suggested to start collecting the required documents to submit along with the application as early as possible. While your application passes, the deadline will be cancelled and won’t be considered for the year. To be safe, it is best to know the deadlines of submitting forms for each category of application.
- You can find the fresh application form of the year from the University official website. On the webpage, you will get information about the requirement of documents and the deadline for submission of the certificate. The eligibility criteria will also be mentioned, so read closely before you start filling the form.
- The application form is easy to submit as you just need to fill the form, sign and click the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom. Your grade mark sheet such as SAT and ACT scores need to be sent to the administration block of the University directly. It will be beneficial to provide all the test scores you have attempt to increase your eligibility in getting admission in the preferred educational stream.
- You can pay the application fee via online payment. You can even request for fee waiver if you are unable to pay the fee.
- Within 24 hours of submitting your applicant form, an applicant profile will be forwarded to your email address. This account profile helps you to know the admission process and the ways your applicant form is evaluated.
- You will need to provide all your school reports like your class test score sheet, secondary school annual report midyear school report and above all your teacher’s report.
- You will be asked to submit application supplement where you have mentioned your extracurricular activities, in few words you write the reason to join the institution, your intention to major in particular subjects and your essays.
- Early action submission of application in Georgetown University won’t hold you from applying to other Universities. It will just help you know whether there are chances of you getting admission in the school or not. Moreover, you don’t need to submit your SAT or ACT exam scores while applying for early action submission.
You will know Georgetown transfer acceptance rate from reliable online sources such as campusreel.org. The reliable information provided on their webpage helps a lot to know when and how to submit your enrolling application. Hence, make sure to know and understand while you plan to fill the form or Georgetown University.